Weddings in Covid-19 Times
Covid-19 has swept 2020 and changed our lives in ways we never saw coming. In hand with that, the way weddings happen has also been altered. I am going to be breaking down what you should expect from me and other artists in the hair and make-up world as a Covid-19 client.
Safety - safety always comes first
- Bookings will not go ahead if either party is unwell or has been around family members/friends that are unwell
- PPE - mask and visor/goggles will be worn by a stylist at all times
- All tools from products to hair tools will be sanitised before and in between clients
- You will need to ensure that there is only yourself and the stylist in the room when you are getting ready to help protect the stylist
- During trials/bookings no offering of food or snacks
- All tools and products will be sanitised with antibacterial wipes/sprays beforehand, ensuring everything is clean and no spread of germs between people
- Contracts will be updated with COVID clauses to help protect yourself and ourselves - refund policies can vary stylist to stylist, please get in touch to discuss this further.
The intention of all the above is to ensure you have a positive experience despite the circumstances of the world. Your day can still be super special and it is all about you.
Get in touch and let's discuss your special day!
You can find more information on the .gov website here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-small-marriages-and-civil-partnerships/covid-19-guidance-for-small-marriages-and-civil-partnerships